Thursday, January 12, 2012

I AM BACK

My blogging hiatus is officially over.
My procrastination is over (or at least on a dwindling pace).
My being late to everything is becoming being late to some things.

Last year I said "no New Year's Resolutions". I would just wait until the end of the year to see what I accomplished and those items would be retroactively put into place as my 2011 New Year's Resolutions.

So I ask myself... How did that work out for you?

Not so well...
In reflection, I accomplished nothing.
Which is probably not true, but having no goals, missions, or even a TO DO list results in just a feeling of no accomplishments.

I managed to raise a baby into a 15 month old WILD CHILD.
I managed to get my big girl through her first semester of kindergarten with a willingness to return for semester two.

New Year's Resolutions 2012 will come later (they have been established, but I will share later when I have time to put them into an organized fashion).

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Glad you're back. I have missed your blog.