Saturday, March 19, 2011

4 month check-up

Todd got the pleasure of taking Macie to her 4-month check up. I had to work at the Houston Livestock Show, so Todd took over. I think he might have been a little nervous. He has never taken either of the girls to the doctor by himself. So here is what we found out...

Macie weighed a whopping 13 pounds 13 ounces. This put her in the 20 percentile in weight.

She was 25 inches long. This put her in the 80 percentile in height.

So, to sum it up, she is officially a green bean. She does not get that from me. I am more like a squash.

If you are wondering how this compares to Kaelin...

At Kaelin's 4 month check-up she weighed 14 pounds and was 24 3/4 inches long. Pretty close to identical to Macie.

Macie's acid-reflux is still there and we have increased her medicine. But the good news is, most babies begin to out grow it by 6 months. I am holding out hope.

Macie is eating cereal with a spoon and by the time she is six months, we can start adding some fruits and vegetables. Although I already give her a little bit of fruit and veggies. She loves it. She does great with food and her acid reflux actually gets a lot better when she has something heavier than milk.

All-in-all... it was a great visit. We have a very healthy and happy baby. I don't think I could ask for more.

No comments: