Sunday, March 13, 2011

Presents

I seriously have the absolute best daughter EVER. She amazes me at how thoughtful and considerate she is.

For my birthday, I got lots of awesome gifts. Even though I really did not need anything. I got an IPOD touch, some new running clothes, 35 roses from my Dad, some rockin' new blinged out sandals from Aunt Debbie and Uncle Truman, a gift certificate for a body wrap from Mamaw and Papa, and money for my Chelsea Handler ticket from my dad. Yes, I scored BIG. I really should ask for nothing more often.




Of all of the awesome gifts, I do have to say this was my favorite. This really goes to show that it is the thought that counts. Kaelin went upstairs while I was changing clothes. She found one of her favorite books, the princess wrapping paper, scissors, and tape. She decided to wrap me a present for my birthday. This was the first present she ever wrapped. She did an absolutely awesome job. This was the final product. I seriously thought I was going to cry. Her heart is HUGE.

As if the book was not enough, Kaelin went and found one of her favorite necklaces and insisted that I have it since it was my birthday. (So, I may look a little goofy sporting the multi-colored beaded necklace). But again, her thoughtfulness is just astonishing.

I am so blessed to have such a wonderful daughter (hopefully Macie will take lessons).

No comments: