Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 8th month birthday, Macie


On June 22, we celebrated Macie's 8th month birthday. She is growing up so fast. I can't believe she will be one in 4 months. Where has the time gone???


She is doing fun things right now. She loves to mimic your noises. If you say "hi", she says "hi". If you yell AHHH, she yells AHHH. It is so cute.


Her favorite thing to do is make motorboat noises. You can look at her and make a motorboat noise and once she gets started, she might continue making a motorboat noise for an hour or so.


She is all over the place. If I am sitting on the couch or floor, she is crawling all over me like a jungle gym. She stands holding onto things like a table or her baby walker. She will be walking soon (or at least she hopes she is walking soon). She is desperately seeking some freedom.


She still sleeps horrible (nothing like Kaelin). Macie will sleep until about 2:30 AM, then she wants up, then she goes back to sleep until about 6 or 7. Then she might go back to sleep if you give her a bottle and then lay her back down. Needless to say, I feel like a jack in the box. I think I have mastered sleep walking because there are nights that I don't really even remember getting up in the middle of the night, but I know I did.


Macie is attached to my hip, if I walk out of her sight, she will yell so loud that you come running into the room thinking she must be hurt. Once she sees me, the screaming stops. Can we say SPOILED???


She is so in love with her sister. Macie could just sit and watch Kaelin for hours. She laughs if Kaelin laughs. Macie won't even know what Kaelin is laughing at, she just laughs because her sister is laughing. It is cute (and Kaelin LOVES it).


Happy 8 month birthday Macie... we love you.

No comments: