Monday, July 4, 2011

Softball Champs

I was cleaning out my camera the other day and I stumbled across a bunch of pictures that I thought I had posted, but evidently forgot (story of my life).


Kaelin's softball team did AWESOME this year. They got 1st place (and a HUGE trophy). Kaelin definitely improved this season. I think she even liked playing. Now, don't get me wrong, any flowers in the outfield definitely did not go unnoticed or untouched. But she really got the hang of hitting the ball and trying to get the other team out. SHE DID GREAT!!!!




Waiting on her name to be called so she can get her super big trophy (sitting in the dirt in her new white shorts...GRRR)



Dad trying to clean up her new white shorts





Coach Brian, Kaelin (holding her super cool trophy), and Coach Rob



Team photo- Way to Go AFTERSHOCKS!!!



Do you think she might be a little bit proud of her trophy????




One proud Daddy with his sweet little girl.

No comments: