Monday, November 7, 2011

Softball Time Again

We just finished fall softball. It was extremely entertaining. Kaelin is getting pretty good. She actually understands the game now. She is doing a lot less "flower picking" and a lot more chasing the ball.



Get ready #2. You are up to bat.



Look at those dirty knees. It is really not necessary to slide to the base at this age, but Kaelin does not understand that. So, Mom has to wash laundry after every game, just so she can have clean pants at the next game.



Coach Dad must have been giving her some pointers.



Next to snack time after each game, receiving trophies was probably Kaelin's favorite part.



Coach Dad and my sweet little #2


Although we had a great time during fall ball, I am relieved to have two evenings free. It is nice to get to come home and know that I don't have to immediately throw everything in the car and head up to the ball park.


Spring Ball will be here before I know it, so I better enjoy the break while I can.

No comments: