Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Super Star

Kaelin got to participate in an exciting dance program a few weeks ago. The Crosby High School dance team held a clinic for the school age girls to participate in. They spent a Saturday learning some dance moves. They also learned a routine that would be performed during the next Friday night Crosby football game.


Well... this was right up Kaelin's alley.


Dancing... with the big girls... Performing... in front of a crowd...


LOVE IT!!! LOVE IT!!!!



Kaelin at her Saturday dance rehearsal





Miss Sassy pants getting ready to perform



She is trying hard to pay attention, but that might be short lived. The excitement was just about to get to her.



Group photo- they all seem to be wiggling in my picture because my lack of photo taking skills kicked in. I took several great pictures - no flash-. Then I realized the err of my ways and this was the best I could do before the natives became too restless.



Of course, she could only sit for so long. Kaelin began doing cartwheels.



and round offs


and any other gymnastics move she could perform before going to do her dance.

No comments: