Wednesday, February 2, 2011

sweetest thing ever

I have bragged and bragged about what a great big sister Kaelin is. She just continues to amaze me at the unconditional love that she possesses for Macie. (I am hoping Macie will return the love one day).

I overheard Kaelin talking in the back seat of my car yesterday. Kaelin found some dried flowers (weeds) she had left in my car last week. She picked them up and began making wishes and blowing on the flower. Her wish was "Dear God can you always keep Macie in my heart". My heart just melted. That was just the sweetest thing and it was truly a heartfelt request from her.

I have also overheard her saying "Night Night" prayers and there is always a special request for Macie. Macie is never far from her thoughts.

I just LOVE it. I could not have ever asked or dreamed of a better big sister.

No comments: