Sunday, April 10, 2011

Happy 5 month birthday Macie

This is a little late (that is my common theme this year).

On March 22, Macie turned 5 months old. Her newest tricks include sitting up and attempting to try to feed herself with a spoon (this does not work out in my favor). She will hold her own bottle, but when it falls, she definitely lets you know that she needs some help over there. She is growing so fast. She is wearing size 6 month clothes (but not for long). I still have some 3 month pajamas that I put on her the other night. When she stretched her legs out, all of the snaps came undone. I think that was a sign that it was time to retire them.



We are going to have to watch Macie with the cupcakes. She was very intrigued by the fire.


Sweet sisters. Macie is still trying to get her hands on that fire.

No comments: