Monday, April 11, 2011

Notice anything strange????

About a week ago, both of my girls got to go stay with Uncle Truman for a couple of hours while I went and played Bunco with my girlfriends. Todd was out of town and Aunt Debbie was also out of town, so Uncle Truman had both angels all by himself. He was definitely up for the job, but may have been worn out by the time I picked them up. When I picked them up, Kaelin was asleep and Macie had just gotten up. I consider that a job well done, when you can get both of my kids to go to sleep before 10:00.


So, I went to change Macie's diaper... notice anything strange???



Still not seeing it????


The diaper is on backwards. So, I got to thinking... how in the world do you do that. I was laughing when I went to change her diaper. She did not seem to mind that it was on backwards. She filled it up just the same.


Uncle Truman, Thank you for watching the girls. We love you.

No comments: