Tuesday, May 24, 2011

My beautiful girls

I was (was being the optimal word) on a quest to get a great picture of my two beautiful girls. All I want is one picture where they are both looking at the camera and have a sweet smile on their faces.


Is that really too much to ask?????



Take one... Macie it is not really that bad... your sister is not squeezing you that tight.



Take two... hey girls...the camera is over here. Look my way.



Take three... Macie... say cheese.



Take four... Kaelin... look over here.



Take five... at least you are both looking my way. Now can we get smiles?



Take six... hello... look over here



Take seven... again... the camera is over here.



Take eight... you are both looking my way, beautiful smiles is my only request.



Take nine... I am not sure what they were both looking at, definitely not the camera.



Take ten... I think we will just hang up the camera and try again another day.

No comments: