Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Birthday Morning

My baby is growing up. I don't think I am ready for this. We start kindergarten in a few months and before you know it, I will be packing my bags and moving off to college with her (I don't think she knows that yet). Yes her birthday was about 2 weeks ago, but I am just getting time to sit and post a few things.



Kaelin woke up to her specially ordered birthday pancakes with sprinkles on them. This has been the way she has spent her birthday mornings for the past 5 years.



Her first picture as a 5 year old. The first thing she asked "Do I go to kindergarten today?" We have been telling her she had to be 5 before she could go to kindergarten, so I guess she thought this would be her first day of school.



Happy birthday to my beautiful 5 year old.

No comments: