Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Hadley

Once again, we are on our quest to attend at least 100 birthday parties this year (I don't know how we have gotten on this quest, but none the less, this is the reality of having small kids).


This party was a little different. This was for my sweet little neice, Hadley. Hadley was celebrating her 1st birthday. She had the cutest tea party at one of my favorite tea rooms.



That is my girl, just tear that present open so you can get to the goods.


Macie even ended up with a piece of the present opening action (I bet you can't guess the first thing Macie did with this paper- to the mouth).


Surprisingly, Kaelin did not go to the party with us.


No... she was not in trouble. She had the busiest week and just wanted to hang out at the house with one of her friends (yes... this phase of our life has started... it is all about the friends).


Macie and I had a great day just hanging out at the birthday party and getting to see Kristen and the Crew.

No comments: