Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Dragon Tail

This is a funny story that should definitely be used at Kaelin's wedding or at some other formal event.

Kaelin is my extremely funny child. She has a very dry sense of humor that I can completely relate to.

The other night, Kaelin was taking a bath. Once she finishes her bath, she likes to go into my closet to get dressed, she claims it is much warmer in there.

So, she was in the closet, then came running out (still no clothes on). She says "I have to go to the bathroom before I can get dressed."

So, she goes to the bathroom. I am brushing my teeth and beginning to get ready for bed.

In the meantime, Kaelin finishes going to the bathroom and I look over at her. She has taken about a 3 foot section of toilet paper, stuck it between her butt cheeks and is in the process of dancing around the bathroom (with her tail flying behind her). She is singing "I am a dragon, look at my dragon tail, I am a dragon, watch me wiggle my dragon tail...."

I thought I was going to choke on toothpaste from trying to not bust out laughing. I don't know where she got this from. I can ASSURE you that neither Todd nor I dance around the bathroom with a stream of toilet paper behind us while we are singing about being a dragon.

No comments: