Wednesday, September 21, 2011

God Logic

Kaelin is very interested in talking about God, reading Bible stories, going to Sunday school, etc. I could not be more proud. She has a deep love for God, her family, friends, and I am pretty sure she has a deep love for strangers.

Last night, she was asking me what I loved most about God.
I responded "that he loves us no matter what."
She says "Yes, I like that too."

We continue this conversation for a little while longer, then she says "Did you know that you can tell God when someone is bothering you?"
I responded "Yes, I did know that and I really like that."
Kaelin says "When I am at school, I can tell God when someone is bothering me and then God goes and tells the teacher to move their clip to yellow or red."
I responded "I am not sure that is the exact way it works, but I am sure you are close."

I was about to roll on the bathroom floor, I was laughing so hard.

In kindergarten, they have a yard stick that has 3 or 4 colors on it. Then there are clothes pins with each childs name on them. You start off on green and then if you get in trouble, your clip can be moved all the way down to red.

No comments: