Monday, September 12, 2011

Happy 9 Month Birthday Macie

Don't think you are losing your mind or need a calculator to do the math. Yes... Macie is already 10 months old, but in an effort to get caught back up, I am having to back track.


It is hard to not say what she is doing at 10 months and really think back to 9 months.


I VOW TO STAY CAUGHT UP FROM THIS DAY FORWARD.... (have I said that before:)



At 9 months, Macie learned to crawl.


She is into finding little objects on the floor and putting them in her mouth (especially dog food)


She is wearing size 9 months and 12 months


She wears a size 2 shoe


She loves fruit and oatmeal, but not so crazy about vegetables



This picture is fuzzy, but it makes me laugh because it is taking two people to hold her arms away from the cupcakes (or the fire).


Happy Birthday to my sweet baby girl. We love you so much.

No comments: