Saturday, December 19, 2009

My kind of Saturday

Today was definitely my idea of what Saturday's were meant for. As soon as Kaelin woke she asked me if we could go shopping. And, seeing how I have really not gotten much crossed off on my Christmas list, I thought this sounded like a wonderful idea.

So....

We headed for the Galleria (yes... I realize it is the weekend before Christmas).

We started at Macy's, went to a few other stores, stopped for a lunch break and then ended our trip with ice skating. Kaelin had never been ice skating, but she loves to pretend she is skating on the kitchen floor, so we decided to do the real deal. She was great (in fact, she was pretty impressive). She did not fall (much), only held my hand for a little while, and insisted on trying it all by herself.





Don't ask how much Christmas shopping I accomplished, but we had a great time ice skating.

No comments: