Saturday, December 5, 2009

Should I be worried....

I went to a girlfriend get together at a friends house tonight. When I left, Kaelin was dressed in matching clothes. This is what I came home to...



Seriously... what is wrong with this outfit? (Besides the bow and headband that matches nothing, the cowboy boots with the skirt, the t-shirt that is too small...)

In the morning, I leave for Austin and won't be back until Wednesday. I was not worried or concerned until I came home tonight and found this ensemble. So, now I am a little stressed thinking my daughter might make it out in public wearing something like this.

I may be going a little overboard, but you can never be too cautious when it comes your baby. I have gone through her clothes, picked out everything she will need to wear for the next few days. Then I even went as far as to label the sets of clothes according to the day she will need to wear them.

Now... I will just have to wait and see if my foolproof plan works.

No comments: