Sunday, December 20, 2009

Party Pics

As promised, I have lots of pictures from our Christmas party last weekend.


Sometimes I stop and wonder if she will be mad at me when she grows up for the extra BIG BOWS... I don't think so... she likes them as much as I do.



Kaelin would have sat on Santa's lap all night if he would have let her. We went through those few incidents where there was no way she was getting near Santa much less on his lap. Those days are sooooooooooo over.





Look Santa did give me a present, even though I was told he might not due to my questionable behavior...

Update on our family we adopted....

There were four kids ranging in ages from 1 to 12. Each of the kids got about 8 presents each. They got toys, clothes, backpacks, etc. We gave a ham, turkey, and 3 big boxes of food. They also got a gift card and some money to buy things they were in need of. I think they are going to have a pretty good Christmas, thanks to our awesome friends and family who pitched in to help us give others a memorable Christmas.

No comments: