Friday, April 2, 2010

Easter Weekend

We spent Easter weekend in Corsicana. Kaelin was chomping at the bit to go play on the farm

Todd's brother and sister-in-law, Uncle Charley and Aunt Trish, were down from Alabama. We only get to see them about once a year, so this was an extra special trip to the farm. Although, I did not get any pictures of them. My camera only made it out a few times, I don't know what I was thinking.




Just waiting to ride the tractor...





Finally... my turn to drive.
All that farming makes for some funky toes, so we had to get pedicures.

Kaelin had an early easter surprise, she got 6 baby ducks.

She has played with those ducks for hours. Poor ducks, we are leaving on Sunday and you can go back to living a peaceful life.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

I am missing ya'll this weekend. Thanks for sharing the pictures and memories.

Living in a Hick Town said...

We missed ya'll too.