Saturday, April 24, 2010

Happy Birthday Rylee


Kaelin was invited to her friend Rylee's 4th birthday party this past weekend. Rylee is one of Kaelin's new friends from her new school. The first day of her new class, Rylee and Kaelin just really became attached to each other. It helped that Rylee had a huge bow in her hair that day. Kaelin knows that big bows = good people. She is immediately drawn to little girls with big bows, I guess this is her immediate connection with them. I should probably feel bad about this, but I really don't. She is going to be the only girl graduating from college with a big color coordinating bow in her hair.



The birthday party was at Chuck E. Cheese. I think I have posted about Chuck E. Cheese before. I really despise this place. I end up spending lots of money for a 25 cent piece of junk. Several of the toys were broken others were so "germy" looking that I just "accidentally" told Kaelin they were broken too. The pizza is not that good and I am always scared to eat the salad bar because I have witnessed kids playing in the veggies, not sure where their hands were before they touched those veggies and I am sure I don't want to know.



Despite my dislike for Chuck E. Cheese, Kaelin loves it and had an awesome time. I just try to bribe her every time she mentions Chuck E. Cheese. I really would probably take her on a cruise rather than going back to Chuck E. Cheese.

No comments: