Sunday, June 27, 2010

Baseball Game



We decided to have a Father's Weekend rather than just a Father's Day.

So we began our weekend with a trip to the Astro's game on Friday night. It was Astro's vs. Texas Rangers. So regardless of the outcome, we would come out a winner.


We started out getting hot dogs and drinks. Made it to our "nose bleed" seats. (But they were cheap- and cheap is what you go for when it is only Friday and we had an entire weekend of fun planned).

Once in the seats with hot dogs in hand - well some of us... I ended up with my hot dog (topped with ketchup and relish) upside down in my lap.

Yes, I was wearing light khaki pants and a pink and white shirt- so you can only imagine the mess.

Todd went back down to get some more napkins--- but napkins weren't going to tackle this mess.

So I wiped up as much relish and ketchup as I could and then went to the bathroom to see what soap and water could accomplish.

I got as much off as I could and then went back up to our seats.

I enjoyed the rest of the game (especially when my pants dried).

Kaelin loved it. She is a big fan of going to sporting events and so are Todd and I. So it was the perfect kick off to our Father's Weekend.


On Friday nights, there is an awesome fireworks display after every home game. So, we stayed to watch it. It was lots of fun- worth buying cheap seats just to stay for the fireworks show.

The Astro's did lose the game (to no ones surprise)- but we had a blast and the three of us came out winners.

No comments: