Monday, June 28, 2010

Father's Day Weekend

We woke up early Saturday morning to continue our Father's Weekend.

Our plan was to head to Galveston for a fun filled weekend.

We planned on leaving the house by 8:00 AM, but managed to get out by 9:30 (which was remarkably good for us).

We stayed at the Hilton- Galveston and met my dad (PawPaw) and Elfi at the hotel. The only real plan we had was to hang out in the swimming pool and at the beach as much as possible.



Calan and Aspen came down Saturday to hang out with us, eat dinner, but then they had to go back to Kingwood for work on Sunday.

We played on the Strand for a little while (bought ice cream floats at our favorite candy store).



It was a great Father's weekend that we all enjoyed. I got to spend it with my two favorite Father's - my Dad and Todd. I just wish we could do this every weekend.

No comments: