Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Back to work...

I no longer get a summer break (some vacation- but NO break) and now Todd's has come to an end as well.

He has had a great time this summer with Kaelin. This is the first time he and Kaelin have gotten to spend this much alone time together. It has been great for both of them, but I need to get some alone time with her because she was seriously beginning to become a "daddy's girl", when she has always been a "momma's girl".

I am glad they had so much time together (but I sure would have liked to join in on the fun myself).

One of the funniest things about Todd being off all summer...

Kaelin told everyone that her daddy did not have a job and he stayed home with her all day while her mommy went to work. It was hilarious. Todd kept telling her that he was just on summer break, but that really meant nothing to her so she kept telling her story the way she saw it. I laughed so hard- Todd did not.

No comments: