Saturday, July 31, 2010

Oldies

I came across some pictures of Kaelin was she was a baby.


Kaelin's first Christmas (she was about 7 months old). She is sitting on her favorite blanket. The blanket looks so nice in these pictures. I will have to post what it looks like now. It is in serious need of some repairs. She sleeps with the blanket every night.


Kaelin's first ice cream cone. Still a favorite of hers today. She was wearing Christmas clothes, so I am hoping it was Christmas time- which would make her about 7 months old.

Kaelin's first day of school. She really was happy, even though you can not tell from the pictures. She was about 15 months old.

This picture just cracks me up- I don't know what she is doing but I would guess that she is between 15 & 18 months old. She just looks so darn silly.

No comments: