Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Christmas Day

Once again... a little late on posting. But better late then never. On Christmas Day, we went to my dad's house. I was not very diligent with my picture taking. I think it was because my pants were just too tight, which was making me uncomfortable. (Thanks Christmas desserts for making my already tight pants even tighter).

This is one of the few pictures of My dad, brother, me, Kaelin, and Macie. I am not sure why my brother's face has a dark spot over it. I think something must have been on the flash (like a finger). We are also missing Trip in this picture.

This is the other side of my family. My dad's brother, Uncle Fred, Kayde and Justin, Aiden and Gavin, and then Callie and Fallon. Great picture, but everyone is looking at different cameras.

No comments: