Tuesday, January 25, 2011

BB

This is my BB post (Bad Blogger).

I am knee deep into my busy season (as if there is a slow one) at work and sitting at my computer when I get home is just torturous.

I really wanted to have my list of New Year's Resolutions done, but instead, I have decided to see what I accomplish by December and that will be my list of resolutions. That way I will have a whole list of accomplishments checked off.

I really wanted to have pictures of Macie's 3 month old birthday party posted by now. I promise those will be posted before December. (There is a resolution)

We are all doing great (busy but great). Everyone is relatively healthy right now (and yes... I am knocking on wood right now). We all have had some sinus issues, but who doesn't with this roller coaster weather we have been having.

We have signed Kaelin up for Spring tee-ball, so busy is about to get busier.

Todd and I are knee deep into our running season (if there is such a thing). This is just the time of year that races are bearable (weather wise). We have some 1/2 marathons coming up and our super fun relay. I am not back to my PM days (Pre-Macie) in regards to running, but it is getting better.

So... no cute pictures (but promises to get some posted)

No comments: