Thursday, October 13, 2011

Girls Weekend

Prior to the start of kindergarten, we decided to take a "girl's weekend". So, Aunt Debbie, Mamaw, Kaelin, Macie and I got a hotel room in Houston (near the Galleria). We spent the weekend taking Kaelin school shopping and doing some fun things with her before she had to go to school.







Macie just hung out in her stroller as she watched her incredibly silly sister ice skate.





Kaelin and I did a little ice skating. We were by no means ice ballerinas, but we only fell once or twice, which is not too bad.





My silly girls in the hotel room



We had such a nice, relaxing weekend. I could really use a girl weekend about once a month. It was nice to have someone else make my bed and clean my room and even cook me breakfast. I know both of my girls enjoyed the outing as well. I look forward to our next adventure.

No comments: