Friday, October 7, 2011

Happy 11 Month Birthday


I know... one day she is 10 months old and the next she is 11 months old.


Trust me, it feels like time is flying at that same speed.


It is hard to believe my sweet baby is about to celebrate her 1st birthday. Where has a year gone? I truly think I must have missed a few months somewhere. If you find them, bring them back.


11 months is FUN


Macie has found some independence.


She prefers food that she can eat with her hands. She does not like for me to mash everything anymore.


She loves milk, sweet tea, and apple juice


Her favorite breakfast is a waffle torn in half


She is wearing about a size 12 month in clothes and a 3 in shoes


Macie has some chubby little feet, where as Kaelin had skinny feet


Macie has found her sister to be about the coolest thing on the planet. She loves to pest her. Anything Kaelin is doing or playing with, Macie feels the need to be directly involved. I think this is a trend that is here to stay.


Macie likes her freedom. She is trying to walk and if the walking is a little too slow, she just drops to her knees and crawls to her destination. She is the fastest crawler I have ever seen. Don't leave a door open, because she will escape before you know what happened.


Macie's hair is getting thick and long. In fact, Macie has more hair now then Kaelin had when she was two. It is funny because she still looks like a wild chicken when she wakes up in the morning.


Happy 11 Month Birthday! We love you!

No comments: