Monday, October 10, 2011

Good Morning Kindergarten




This is what a kindergartner looks like as she is eating breakfast before her first day of kindergarten.







This is what a kindergartner looks like after she has gotten ready for kindergarten.







This is what a kindergartner looks like as she is getting ready to walk into the building of kindergarten.







This is what a kindergartner looks like when she is sitting in her class waiting for kindergarten to start.




I need a time machine to freeze time for just a little while. I feel like time is flying at warp speed and I am missing so much of it.




Where did five years go???




How did my child get to be a kindergartner???




Kaelin was so excited about kindergarten. She wanted her hair curly and was up super early so we would have plenty of time to fix her hair, put on the perfect clothes and then not be late.




I took the day off of work so I would have plenty of time to take her to school, walk her to class, take 1000 pictures (without crying) and then be back in the car line to pick her up once it was over. It was a great day. She was excited, I was a little sad but super excited for her. She has officially begun her educational adventure. All I wish is she is always as excited about school and learning as she was on the first day of kindergarten.

No comments: