Thursday, April 16, 2009

Chili and cheese behind the knees

I am sure everyone has seen a baby when they learn to eat baby food. You look at the baby and wonder if any of the food even made it into the baby's mouth.
We had one of those nights tonight, but our baby is almost three. We went to Aunt Debbie and Uncle Truman's house for chili cheese dogs. One of Kaelin's favorite food groups is the "dog" food group which consists of hot dogs, corn dogs, chili dogs, and anything else that might be able to be lumped into this overly healthy category. I looked over at Kaelin and she had chili and cheese all over her face. When I say all over her face, I mean in her nose, on her forehead, and I am sure some has even made its way to her hair. She got up from the table and there was chili on her legs and behind her knee. I can almost understand the chili on the leg, but behind the knee is still puzzling too me. She was so messy but it was evident that she was absolutely loving every bite.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Wish we had taken a picture of her! She was quite a sight and enjoyed the attention and laughing.