Thursday, April 23, 2009

TAKS...TAKSing...TAKSed

For those of you having anything to do with education or having access to a television, you know what the title of this post is referring to. Next week is the TAKS test and I am all TAKSed out. I have probably had about 12 hours of sleep since Sunday night and I think I finally hit the delirious stage a little earlier this evening.
Kaelin has been through several TAKS test administrations with me. She wants to be such a good helper, but sorting through all of my alphabetized sheets of paper might not have been the best way for her to help. I am going to have to find some things for her to do, so she will feel like she is helping.
Hopefully this weekend, I will catch up on a little needed rest and then Kaelin, Todd, and I can hang out at the house and maybe find something fun to do. Kaelin has been feeling a little left out this week. She is used to me being able to play with her every afternoon when I get home. But this week, playtime has involved bringing the laptop on the back porch and begging her to not spill the bubbles on mommy's computer. Not a fun week, but it is almost over.

No comments: