Monday, April 20, 2009

A Field Trip with Daddy







Todd got go on his first field trip with Kaelin today. They went to a bouncy house. They have both been grinning from ear-to-ear since I got home. I have come to the conclusion that the day was a success for both of them. I usually get to take Kaelin on her field trips and attend her school parties. But, due to the upcoming TAKS test, I was not able to take off of work. Daddy filled in and I think he might have enjoyed the day just as much as Kaelin. He got to spend time with her and see her play with her friends. I know Kaelin really enjoyed getting to spend some alone time with her Daddy. After looking at the last picture, you can decide for yourself whether she had a good time or not.

One of my favorite things about children (especially 2 year olds) is their ability to play using every last ounce of energy they have (plus the energy of all of the adults around them). The pure excitement and enjoyment a child is able to exhibit is often breath taking. I often wish I could play and enjoy life like a child. To live without a care in the world and spend every valuable second of the day doing things you love.

No comments: