Friday, October 30, 2009

Life as a cheerleader

Kaelin has been keeping us EXTREMELY busy lately. Her social calendar is full. (This is the reason for not posting more stuff this week).

Last weekend, Kaelin had a birthday party to go to on Saturday. We took Laney with us.



The Cheerleader and Bat Girl were ready to party.




The Cheerleader had partied herself out. She was just about asleep in the swing.


On Wednesday, she had book character day at her school. Of course, Kaelin was a cheerleader. The only problem was, I did not have a book to go along with her character. So I just sent a Fancy Nancy book with her. Fancy Nancy is probably a cheerleader in one of her books, so I just sent it with her.

Kaelin the cheerleader and her friend the fairy along with their pal Buzz Lightyear (I think).

Kaelin was a little upset because I could not be at her book character party. I had mistakenly scheduled a meeting at the same time as her party. But, I made it up to her the next day. I brought her and two of her friends Happy Meals for lunch.

Our final cheerleader outing will be tomorrow night. Kaelin's social calendar even has us busy on Halloween night as well.

No comments: