Monday, May 3, 2010

When I am in charge...

If I were in charge of making the rules, there are some definite things I would change.

These are my top 5: (I have lots more, but since I am technically suppose to be working right now instead of blogging, I will give you my 5 that are important to me today).

1. Monday would no longer be a work day, it would be part of the weekend.

2. Stop signs would be pink rather than red. I would be much more inclined to stop at a pink stop sign than a red one. Red is an angry color, so I try to get away from it as fast as possible. Pink, on the other hand, is more soothing. I would probably make a complete stop and look both ways.

3. Macy's would be open 24 hours a day. This would allow for those fashion emergencies to be solved quickly. Right now, my 24 option is Wal-mart and you can end up leaving more frustrated than when you walked in.

4. Baskin Robbins would serve breakfast. Ice Cream breakfast tacos, Ice Cream breakfast sandwhiches, etc. I would try to stop in everyday. Because breakfast is the most important meal of the day.

5. On pretty days, work should end shortly after lunch. You would be able to enjoy the beautiful sunshine and weather. But on yucky days, you work a full day.

No comments: