Friday, November 13, 2009

Happy Birthday To You!!!!



Today is Todd's 35th birthday.


We went ahead and celebrated his birthday last night because we are leaving for San Antonio this afternoon.

We are running in the San Antonio marathon this weekend (which is needed to run off this cake we ate last night). Let me tell you about this cake... (no, I did not make it but wish I knew how)... it was a Carval ice cream cake (from the Wal-mart bakery) that was Snickers flavored. Had I known how yummy this cake was, I would have probably opened it in the car before I ever got home.

We went to Aunt Debbie's for dinner. Uncle Truman and Kaelin made spaghetti Parmesan last night. It was super yummy also.


We had a whole football theme going on. First... the cake. Second... a Dallas Cowboys shirt from Aunt Debbie and Uncle Truman.

Last... Kaelin and I got Todd two tickets and a parking pass to a Dallas Cowboys football game. He is going to see the Cowboys play the Redskins next weekend.

My idea was for him to be able to take a friend with him so they could really enjoy and talk football... this has back fired... he wants me to go. Not that I don't like football and probably would enjoy going, I just thought he might like to take someone that knows the difference between a touchdown and a homerun. (This is like him giving me a gift certificate to the Galleria, I would never expect him to go with me.) Oh well, at least I will get to see Romo in person- there is nothing wrong with that.)

35 Things I love about Todd:

1. He is calm (even when I am not)
2. He is athletic (even though I am not)
3. He is a very caring husband
4. He is a very loving father
5. He makes rational decisions
6. He has listening ears even when he might not like what he is hearing
7. He loves animals
8. He loves being outdoors
9. He lets me watch my favorite shows when we are going to be rather than sports
10. He is very smart
11. He is a great leader
12. He is always there to help whomever needs it
13. He can cook
14. He actually enjoys cooking (and does a lot of it)
15. He likes to dress nice
16. He does not ever ask how much money I spend on Kaelin's clothes (thank goodness for this)
17. He is very respectful of everyone around him
18. He does not like to yell or argue (again... thank goodness)
19. He keeps my car washed
20. He does not complain when I prefer to spend my weekend shopping
21. He knows when to let me have my space
22. He enjoys spending alone time with Kaelin
23. He always takes Kaelin to her babysitter's in the mornings (so I can take my time getting ready)
24. He takes out the garbage
25. He always has coffee waiting for me in the morning
26. He is very faithful
27. He is a great handiman
28. He knows the vacuum cleaner can be run by male or female
29. He will get up in the middle of the night to tend to doggy throw up
30. He is a great friend
31. He is a great son
32. He likes Nascar and drag racing as much as Kaelin and I do
33. He is so patient
34. He reads books to Kaelin
35. The final thing I love about Todd... is that I get to spend the rest of my life finding more things to add to my list

Happy Birthday and I love you!!!!

No comments: