Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Thanksgiving Feast

Monday was Kaelin's Thanksgiving Feast at her school. It was so much fun with some yummy food.




Kaelin and her PawPaw getting ready to eat some lunch.




Kaelin, Mamaw, and papa... (why is Kaelin always looking at something other than the camera?)


Mamaw, Papa, PawPaw, and I attended the feast.

The kids performed a little program before the lunch. They sang two songs and got to dress up in some paper costumes they made in class. I told Kaelin she made a great Indian and she corrected me by telling me she was a turkey not an Indian. (My mistake).


Kaelin is on the back row (she is a turkey... not an Indian)


After lunch, Kaelin really wanted to go home with her PawPaw, so she did. She just hung out with him while he did a little work in his office and then they watched TV. She had a blast.

No comments: