Monday, August 23, 2010

Baby Dedication

Last Sunday (yes... more than a week late)...

Baby Hadley had her baby dedication. Isn't she just the sweetest baby you have ever seen?


Her baby dedication announcement


The adorable plate that Kristen set out near the baby book. This plate reminded me that at one time I had this same plate (from Southern Living), but for the life of me, I have no idea where the plate has walked off to.

Kristen, Jeff, and Hadley

The entire crew... Jeff, Kristen, Pace, Annie Kate, Kole, and Hadley. (No wonder Hadley is such a good baby, she has her brothers and sisters around to help out).


The baby dedication was really good, but the cookies were even better. They were picture worthy.

More cookies... I might have spent a little too much time near this table.

No comments: