Friday, August 6, 2010

Help with a middle name...

Yes, I have resorted to taking a poll on what Macie's middle name should be. Todd and I are just at a stand still on this. With Kaelin, we were able to agree on a name very quickly, our second baby has not been so easy.

We let Kaelin pick the first name. (I think Kaelin chose Macie after the department store Macy's). Kaelin and I frequent Macy's a little too much, so it was easy to see where she got her inspiration for the name. We changed the spelling a little bit, so it would not be so obvious that we were naming her after a department store. Once Kaelin picked the name, we both liked it (honestly, we just did not have any other names picked out and really liked what Kaelin had picked)

So, for the middle name, Todd and I have made lists and have narrowed it down to three possibilities (but we would gladly consider other names as well).

This is where we need your help. Post a comment as to what you choose. We really need to make a decision quickly, because I have lots of things that I am ready to have monogrammed.

Option 1: Macie Jade

Option 2: Macie Nicole

Option 3: Macie Renee

Option 4: Give us other suggestions

We will post the winner soon. (and then the monogramming can begin)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura and I suggest Elise... Macie Elise Hicks. Of course not sure how you would spell it. -Jarrod

kmuel said...

What about a family name? One of your mother's or grandmother's names or middle names?
If not, I really like Elise.

Jamie Judd said...

Macie Grace is my suggestion, please ditch the Jade option...(;

Debbie said...

I saw the name Malone today and like how Macie Malone sounds. I also like Macie Nicole. Or you could keep with the shopping theme and go with Macie Kohl!

Jamie Judd said...

Mom and I also came up with Raye...
Macie Raye Hicks...CUTE!