Friday, August 13, 2010

Latte Time



Today is "Just the girls" day. I took the day off work (yipee)!





Kaelin and I are going to visit Aunt Kristen and see her new baby, Hadley.





But first...





Kaelin and I are having Latte's. (yes... you read correctly) Even Kaelin is having her own latte. She loves lattes (which I attribute to all of the Starbuck's I drank when I was pregnant with her).





She just had a small latte... because she would be bouncing off the walls all day long.





In case you were wondering... we are using our new espresso machine to make lattes. That is probably the best $ 7.50 I have ever spent. In fact, 1 1/2 trips to Starbucks has the machine paid for. (but I can't say that I have given up 1 1/2 trips to Starbucks yet, I will one day though)

After latte's... I think we will go out for a little shopping, then lunch with Aunt Kristen, then home for a nap.

Sounds like a perfect day.

No comments: