Thursday, December 23, 2010

Day 7, 8, 9, 10

So... I can't count. Rather than 12 days of Christmas, my spoiled rotten babies will be celebrating the 13 days of Christmas. I kept wondering why I was short presents. I just thought I was losing it (which is still up for debate).

On the 7th day of Christmas my mom and dad gave to us...

Kaelin- "Christmas with Olivia" DVD

Macie- an adorable Christmas tutu that says "My 1st Christmas" (doesn't she just look ecstatic over the outfit...)


and a cute hat with crazy dangles, a pair of red tights that are suppose to be 0-6 months, but look more like 6 years, an adorable snowman t-shirt, a cute Christmas outfit with a dog wearing a Santa hat,sock monkey nightlights, a Christmas t-shirt, a cute pair of socks (that fall off of her feet)a hat that looks like a little lamb, cute velour outfit, a notepad to write a letter to Santa and a Praise Baby DVD.

On the 8th day of Christmas my mom and dad gave to us...

Kaelin- a pair of Christmas pajamas that say "Santa thinks I am nice"

Macie- a pair of candy cane striped baby leg warmers

and "Christmas with Olivia" DVD, an adorable Christmas tutu that says "My 1st Christmas",a cute hat with crazy dangles, a pair of red tights that are suppose to be 0-6 months, but look more like 6 years, an adorable snowman t-shirt, a cute Christmas outfit with a dog wearing a Santa hat,sock monkey nightlights, a Christmas t-shirt, a cute pair of socks (that fall off of her feet)a hat that looks like a little lamb, cute velour outfit, a notepad to write a letter to Santa and a Praise Baby DVD.

On the 9th day of Christmas my mom and dad gave to us...

Kaelin- 3 pair of Christmas panties

Macie- a cute Christmas bib


and a pair of Christmas pajamas that say "Santa thinks I am nice", a pair of candy cane striped baby leg warmers, "Christmas with Olivia" DVD, an adorable Christmas tutu that says "My 1st Christmas",a cute hat with crazy dangles, a pair of red tights that are suppose to be 0-6 months, but look more like 6 years, an adorable snowman t-shirt, a cute Christmas outfit with a dog wearing a Santa hat,sock monkey nightlights, a Christmas t-shirt, a cute pair of socks (that fall off of her feet)a hat that looks like a little lamb, cute velour outfit, a notepad to write a letter to Santa and a Praise Baby DVD.
On the 10th day of Christmas my mom and dad gave to us...

Kaelin- "A Christmas Story" DVD (everyone must have this and Christmas Vacation to complete your Christmas classic collection). Hopefully Kaelin won't be adding a Red Rider BB gun to her Christmas list this year.

Macie- A pair of black Christmas shoes

and 3 pair of Christmas panties, a cute Christmas bib, a pair of Christmas pajamas that say "Santa thinks I am nice", a pair of candy cane striped baby leg warmers, "Christmas with Olivia" DVD, an adorable Christmas tutu that says "My 1st Christmas",a cute hat with crazy dangles, a pair of red tights that are suppose to be 0-6 months, but look more like 6 years, an adorable snowman t-shirt, a cute Christmas outfit with a dog wearing a Santa hat,sock monkey nightlights, a Christmas t-shirt, a cute pair of socks (that fall off of her feet)a hat that looks like a little lamb, cute velour outfit, a notepad to write a letter to Santa and a Praise Baby DVD.

No comments: