Saturday, September 26, 2009

Chuck E Cheese

Oh my... who ever invented Chuck E Cheese must have hated parents. That place is totally not a place that any sane adult would choose to go to, but every kid loves it. Don't get me wrong, I am not a "chuck e cheese hater", that place just drives me absolutely crazy. Kids are running around, totally out of control. The pizza is not that great and you spend a fortune buying tokens so your child can buy some 10 cent piece of junk that you spend $40 buying tokens on.


Is my bow too big? Oh wait... there is NO bow that is TOO big. Just like having too much money, being too skinny, having too many shoes... bows being too big just does not exist.

Kaelin had a birthday party there today. The party started at 12, but we arrived at 12:30 and by 1:45 I could have sworn that I had been there at least 8 hours. As you can tell by the picture, she was absolutely ecstatic. I really should have taken pictures of the parents... not so ecstatic.

Chuck E Cheese is packed full of rides, video games, and other machines whose sole purpose is to just take all of your tokens without you even realizing what is going on. These are like little slot machines for kids. They just suck you in on the hopes of winning some cheap junk.

But... with all that said... Kaelin had a great time. In fact, she had so much fun that she fell asleep in the truck within about 10 minutes.

No comments: