Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween School Party

Thursday, Kaelin had a Halloween party at her school. Macie, Grandma Kay, and I went to her party. They also had a Halloween parade, which was a display of some of the most elaborate Halloween costumes I have seen.


Kaelin is helping get Macie ready to go to the party.

Macie at the parade. I know... I have no shame... there is just no flower or bow that I would consider TOO BIG.

Taylor Swift in the Halloween Parade

Eating some spooky food at the party, making an even spookier face.

Kaelin was just too funny at her party. She ran into the classroom and made this announcement "Ok everyone, I have a little surprise for you. Mom, bring Macie in." She was so proud that her little sister was there to enjoy her Halloween party. I don't know if the rest of the class was really as excited about Kaelin's little sister, but she did not seem to notice. She was just on Cloud Nine.

No comments: