Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Let me in...

Kaelin was absolutely ecstatic about her little sister. She was in the waiting room (trying to wait, but it just wasn't working). As soon as the nurses brought Macie into the nursery, Kaelin began having a fit. She was looking through the window, but looking just wasn't good enough for her. She began trying to push her way through the window. She was hollering for them to let her in. Her patience were just completely gone.

Just looking at my little sister...



Enough looking... let me in

Please oh please let me in...


I might be able to push down this window...


Daddy showing Kaelin her new sister

If you are wondering if the "new" has worn off of having a little sister...

It has not. If not, the "new" has just multiplied. Kaelin is so head over heels over Macie. We are truly blessed to have such a wonderful big girl. She is so loving and so protective of her new little sister.

No comments: