Thursday, November 4, 2010

That is my sister

Kaelin is still so head over heels over her little sister. She had not gotten tired of her yet. (thank goodness). I am often finding Macie in some pretty precarious positions, thanks to her big sister.


Kaelin is so incredibly sweet. The other day, she told me "Mom, I just love Macie so much. I just want to hug her so tight." I said "I know the feeling all too well." I definitely could not ask for a better big sister for Macie.


I have caught Kaelin playing with Macie in the baby gym. I have caught her swing Macie in her baby swing (maybe a little too high). I have caught Kaelin getting Macie out of her car seat (even when I really did not want her out).


She is just so crazy about her sister and wants to help with absolutely everything. She loves to help bathe Macie, she will take the dirty diapers to the trash, she always gives Macie her pacifier when it falls out of her mouth and of course she loves to help dress Macie including the addition of a big hair bow.


I am just so overwhelmed with joy knowing I have such wonderful girls. Kaelin has a non-jealous nature about her that is wonderful to watch. She truly gives of her self unselfishly and is very concerned about the well being of those around her.


It is my turn to hold my sister


It is my turn again

Maybe if I got her out of the car seat I could feed her a little better.

No comments: