Saturday, November 27, 2010

Things I am Thankful For...

So, this is a little after Thanksgiving, but I spend most of my time these days running behind... running late... missing things all together... or forgetting that I had something I should have been doing.

Oh Well...

One thing I forgot on Thanksgiving... was to take pictures. (I know... I know... my baby's first Thanksgiving... how could I forget to take pictures).

I did take one picture, but it was after we returned from our Thanksgiving dinner at Aunt Debbie's house.

My Thanksgiving day began with a lot of craziness. Macie decided she preferred me in my pajamas (not a bad idea) because every time I went to get dressed, she would just begin bawling. Then once I picked her up, the fit stopped. So, I would put her back down, make it to the bathroom to get dressed, and then the bawling would resume. We did this routine for about 1 1/2 hours. It was not the highlight of my day.

After I finally was able to get myself dressed, get Kaelin dressed with minimal arguments, and then wrestle Macie into some clean clothes, we were able to leave the house.

So, despite the dramatic beginning to our Thanksgiving day, we were all able to enjoy a wonderful Thanksgiving lunch.

I am very thankful...

for my two wonderful girls that keep me on my toes and provide color to my life

for my fabulous husband who is much calmer than I am

for having such a wonderful family that always offers to help out when they know I need a break

No comments: