Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Day Three

We are doing much better with our swimming. The crying has stopped... (thankfully- I really think they were ready to kick us out).

Kaelin, yet again, convinced one of the swim instructors to hold her for most of the time. As long as Kaelin is not being splashed at or made to go under water she is fine.



What is the point of swimming.... I guess she will eventually enjoy splashing and going under the water.



Yes, my child was the only one that left swim lessons with "perfect" hair. She mangaged to stay in the pool through her entire swim lessons and not get water on her hair.

This was funny... Kaelin arrived at her swim lessons with her bathing suit, a hooded robe on, and wearing a pair of sunglasses. (I wish I had taken a picture). One of the ladies said "Oh, she looks like she should be going to the spa instead of swim lessons". I started laughing. I told them she would rather be going to the spa than swim lessons. That is very typical Kaelin. At least at the spa, you don't have to get your hair wet- but as Kaelin has shown, you don't have to get your hair wet during swim lessons either.

After swimming, we had to go pick up a birthday present for a friend of Kaelin. Then we met Kaelin's friends, Addison, Bryson, and Madison at Chick-fil-A. They played on the Chick-fil-A playground for about 2 hours. All it cost me was a kid's meal. What great and cheap entertainment.

No comments: