Wednesday, June 3, 2009

On the rocks, shaken, stirred, or something new?

This is too funny (or at least it was to me). Funny in one of those - I should really not laugh but I am going to any way- ways. So, what did I do?.... laughed... then told the story and laughed again.

We were on our way to Aunt Debbie's house to eat dinner. Todd had fixed a Dr. Pepper to drink. Kaelin was sitting on the console (since we only had to drive around the corner). She was sitting there picking her nose, rolling the boogers on her fingers and putting them in Todd's drink. I was not watching what she was doing, but Todd caught her. He said "What did you just put in my drink?" and she responded, very innocently, "A booger". That was probably the funniest part because she acted as though that was normal and did not understand why he was making such a big deal about it.

So BEWARE of your drinks around Kaelin, she might add a little something extra to it.

No comments: