Monday, June 8, 2009

Not me Monday (first one of summer)


If you don't know what not me Monday is, click on the picture and read all about it. It is a quick and fun way to tell a story where you can be brutally honest while pretending it did not happen or you did not do it.

Today was the first Monday of our summer break. Kaelin started swim lessons today. Kaelin was definitely not the child that cried and screamed the entire time. That certainly would not have been my child doing that. The instructors also did not have to come over and ask me to go away so Kaelin would not be able to see me. That could not have been me they were talking to. My child could not have been the one causing that much of a commotion. All of the other parents were most definitely not all staring at me either. Kaelin surely did not cry and scream the entire time she was in her swimming lessons. That might have been embarassing. Just take a look at the picture below. She was also not the child that made the swim teacher hold her the ENTIRE time. And guess what... we get to do it all over again in the morning. I am sure the swim instructors are just jumping for joy anticipating our arrival. (I do feel a little sorry for them.)


After we finished swimming (crying, whaling, pitching a fit), we decided to go to the park to eat lunch. Kaelin loves the park, so we got corn dogs from Sonic and headed to the park.



Yes, my little sassy pants had a little boy pushing her in the swings by the time we got ready to leave. It was really cute. She is a little bossy (not sure where she gets it). She told the little boy that she wanted for him to push her in the swings--- and he did it. We are going to be in trouble when she gets older. Daddy better get ready.


No comments: