Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Peace and Quiet...

Todd and Kaelin have gone on an adventure. They headed up to the farm while I stayed behind to attend 3 grueling intense and stimulating days of workshops for my new school. I would much rather be with them because I know they are having WAY more fun than me. (Not that I hate staff developments and workshops, especially meaningful ones--- I just hate to spend MY summer time that belongs to MY family going to them).

The house is so quiet. Too quiet!!! I have definitely decided I am a person of noise. Although I always say I want peace and quiet... I think I might just mean tone it down a little because quiet is only nice for a short period of time.

The workshop I am attending is called Capturing Kids Heart. It is truly a great workshop (even for a summer day).

No comments: